Milewska Legal

Artykuły: Maria Czechowska

How to properly and effectively fill out an application for type A work permit?

It is important to distinguish between a residence permit and a work permit. A residence permit is a foreigner’s authorization to legally stay in Poland, and the issue of obtaining such a permit remains with the foreigner. A work permit, on the other hand, is the authorization to take up a legal employment when the foreigner already has a legal residence in Poland. It is worth noting that the application for a work permit is made by the foreigner’s employer, and this permit is is strictly linked to a specific workplace.

read more

How to legally hire a foreigner in Poland?

Globalization and the dynamic flow of human capital are increasingly prompting Polish entrepreneurs to hire foreigners, including those not from European Union countries. What is the procedure for hiring a foreigner? This article is dedicated to the procedure for hiring a foreigner working under employment contract.

read more

Scope of services© 2023