- Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is attorney Daria Milewska trading under the name of “Kancelaria Adwokacka Adwokat Daria Milewska” (NIP (VAT ID): 9721112596, REGON (statistical number): 364041468, address: 44 Twarda Street, 00-831 Warsaw, Poland).
If you wish to contact the controller in the matters of transfer of personal data:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Send correspondence to: Kancelaria Adwokacka Adwokat Daria Milewska 44 Twarda Street, 00-831 Warsaw, Poland
Categories, purposes and legal basis of the processing of personal data
|Categories of subjects of the data||Categories of personal data||Purposes of the transfer||Legal basis|
|Clients or potential clients||Contact details, information concerning performing legal services agreement, provision of legal advice or information preceding executing agreement, information concerning financial statements||1) Provision of legal services
2) Actions leading to execute legal services agreement
3) Maintenance of financial statements and accounting
|1) Necessity to perform a contract or to take actions preceding execution of a contract (art. 6 par. 1 letter b of the GDPR)
2) Necessity to fulfil obligations imposed on the controller in connection with adequate provisions regulating rules on the practice of the profession of an attorney and rules of proceeding before courts and administrative bodies, as well as regulation on taxes and accounting (art. 6 par. 1 letter c of the GDPR)
3) Legitimate interest of the controller in enforcement or defence of potential claims (art. 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR)
|Parties to the proceeding, third parties to the case of the Client, employees of the court, the administrative bodies and the offices||Contact details, information on case in progress or provided legal advice, information conveyed in connection with communication with the courts, the administrative bodies or the offices||Provision of a legal advice||1) Necessity to fulfil obligations imposed on the controller in connection with adequate provisions regulating rules on the practice of the profession of an attorney and rules of proceeding before courts and administrative bodies (art. 6 par. 1 letter c of the GDPR)
2) Legitimate interest of the controller consisting on conducting clients’ cases (art. 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR)
|Contractors or employees of the contractors||Contact details, information on the service agreement in favour of the law firm||Performing the contract executed in favour of the law firm||1) For the contractors – necessity to perform a contract or to conduct actions preceding execution of a contract
2) For the employees of the contractors – legitimate interest of the controller consisting on ensuring performance of the contract with the contractor of the law firm (art. 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR)
- Obligation of data provision
In cases concerning execution of a legal service agreement and its proper performance, provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary to execute or properly perform the contract. In such events lack of provision of requested personal data may constitute an impediment to execute or perform the contract.
- Sources of origin of the personal data
In the event that the personal data is not acquired directly from you, it was provided by a client, potential client, contractor of the law firm or another person in relation to certain case or performance of a contract.
- Recipients of the data
Your personal data shall be provided to third parties providing certain services in favour of the law firm or entities supporting internal services of the law firm (i.a. entities responsible for IT and administrative infrastructure support, other law firms, attorneys with whom collaboration within the framework of legal representation has been established).
Your personal data might be also provided to adequate authorities or bodies performing statutory obligations under specific provisions (e.g. tax authorities).
- Data retention periods
Your personal data shall be transferred within a period of time necessary to perform the contract or to perform statutory obligations (i.a. within the limitation period for tax obligations or limitation periods set out in adequate provisions regulating rules on the practice of the profession of an attorney and providing legal services).
In justiciable cases resulting from the necessity of enforcement or defence of claims, your personal data shall be stored within the limitation period of relevant claims.
- Rights connected with processing of personal data
You are entitled to access to the data, to request rectification, disposal or limitation of processing thereof as well as the right to transfer and to object to the processing thereof.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for the protection of personal data (President of the Personal Data Protection Office), if you find the processing of the personal data in breach of the GDPR.